Employment and career opportunities in the childcare

Employment and career opportunities in the childcare
As for me, I have three options in this field, I can work in the office, work as childcare, or childminder or Early Years Educator.  I would normally check the local newspaper, particularly the Roscommon People, Athlone advertiser, Intreo Office, Bulletin boards of Supermarket.  In the internet I always check the Indeed.ie, Solas former Fas, Jobrapido.com, jobs.ie, irishjobs.ie and some other childcare websites.  In this website alone, many jobs available in childcare such as, Executive Assistant, Montessori Teachers, Relief Staff, Preschool room leader, pre-school assistant, Early years Educator, after school assistant, etc.  These jobs require the level 5 to 8 qualifications, but most of these jobs are in Dublin.

Conclusion
               I worked as part-time in a local shop and I asked at least 3 times if I can get a full-time status. With the big competitions between small and big companies in Roscommon, I can see that my future is kind of dark.  So, I decided to get the course in a Childcare to change my career pathing.   I saw a good opportunity in this field, every time there is job offers in the local newspapers, particularly in Childcare facilities, they require 5 or 6 level in Childcare Course. 
For me, as I mentioned earlier, there are few options I can choose to.  Firstly, one of my purpose is to work in the office.  As I have notice that even hiring an office worker, it requires a Level 5 or 6 in Childcare qualification. If I can’t get a job in an office environment, I can be a childminder, or Early Years Educator.  I am planning to go to the next level for me to be competitive and more so, meeting people and getting ideas are very good bonus.  To add, Marian is a very good educator and she has a lot of knowledge and a competent one.

References:
http://www.gillmacmillan.ie




AbeBooks.com. Thousands of booksellers - millions of books.


No comments:

Post a Comment