Introduction


INTRODUCTION

Living in a quiet place helps a person to reflect, think and search for a challenging thing to do.  I have been working in four corners of the room for almost 12 years as Secretary, Office Administrator, HRD Office Assistant in a College in an office environment way back home in the Philippines. It was a great learning experience, which helped and molded me to be of service oriented person.  I came here, 11th of October 2007 to joined my spouse, and it’s quite a bit of shock in my system.  Thanks to the people who were very warm and friendly, which helped me to feel at home and lessened the homesickness I felt.
Working in a supermarket is a different environment to me, meeting new people and to connect with them.  New challenges, this is what I wanted.  But there is still a good future ahead of me, I want to do something different.  I get tired of the same chores every day, thinking what would I do when I get tired, and if I want to retire as shop assistant. 

Along the way I thought of getting a Childcare course.  I love kids and would be happy to work with them.  It will be a very challenging, at the same time, a very good opportunity to be part of the children’s lives.  Imagining the things, I wanted to share with them and seeing them learning a lot from me, put a smile on my face.  As a Childcare worker, I would aspire to help and part of their physical, linguistic, emotional and social development.  As a Childcare, who can assist and comply the necessary requirements to provide for the health and well-being of children in an ECCE setting as required by national guidelines for the protection of the child and   can describe the factors for the contribution of the overall well-being of the latter.  As a Childcare, who knows the various nutritional needs of the infant and young children and, who can identify the requirements for the promotion of healthy and safe indoor and outdoor environments. A Childcare, who can describe some common childhood illnesses and, who knows how to plan or invent some balanced menus for babies, toddlers and children.  A Childcare, who can perform appropriate, personal care routines for babies and young children including the care of the child when is sick.  A Childcare, who can implement the appropriate policies and procedures to include record keeping as required by legislation and good practice guidelines and knows how to utilize a range of practice skills that support and promote the health and well-being of the children.


AbeBooks.com. Thousands of booksellers - millions of books.


16 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for another great piece of content. The way you highlighted the problem of completing multiple assignments simultaneously is commendable. One way to deal with this never-ending struggle is hiring the ingenious Nursing Assignment Help experts of the My Assignment Services platform. Our seasoned experts of Assignment Help not only have expansive knowledge about the content but are also very well versed with the pattern of writing assignments. They guide you through guided sessions, so as to earn you the maximum marks for your submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many firms that are providing help to those students who are not able to do their homework or not have any idea to how to do it? So they can simply search for homework help. The services are offered for different subjects, including nursing, law, management, accounting, etc. For more details on Nursing Homework Help, please visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for another great piece of content. This blog is very interesting and informative. It will be helpful for us. If you are looking for nursing assignment help in India, then you can contact India Assignment help. Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of people so that they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. James Baldwin is a PhD degree holder in Psychology and an academic blogger. he is also an academic writer working at tophomeworkhelper.com for a legit company, and provides his guidance to students with their studies. Students who are looking for professional support must contact him. Tophomeworkhelper is providing home work Solution in USA.We have 3500 experts, who are giving 24/7 home work Solutin to the students.
    ford case study,
    amazon swot and pestle analysis,
    write my case study for me,
    biochemistry assignment help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surfing for the childcare assignment help Sydney? The university assignment expert at Online Assignment Expert provides the most comprehensive assistance to the university students and helps them achieve high grades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Since 2012, EssayCorp has been one of the leading quality assignment service websites. Our expert writers have experience in delivering Marketing Assignment Help services in Australia, Singapore, Canada, New Zealand, etc. They hold Ph.D. or Master’s degrees and are well-versed in all the concepts or topics of their respective domains. Thus, we ensure that our Management Assignment Help assistance is trustworthy and students can put their faith in us. We have all the required knowledge and skills of referencing style, citations, formatting and structuring the content, etc., necessary for drafting work. So why are you still waiting? Contact us now to achieve top scores in your finals today
    homework assignment help online"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such valuable information. At India Assignment Help, we have more than 2000+ experts are each subjects of college and dedicated to provide any help related to academic writing services. For more details on Psychology Assignment Help, visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My grades were continuously dropping because of poor-quality assessments. Because of my inadequate skills and knowledge, professors deducted my scores. Educators have huge expectations from me and demand detailed solutions. I have been worried about my grades and couldn’t find a way. So, my classmates suggested looking for social science assignment help services. So I came across EssayCorp, and I hired their website as they seemed legit. The website had genuine reviews and impeccable features, which attracted me. Because of hiring their website, I could get my work done on time, which enabled me to submit assignments before the deadline. They offered detailed solutions and delivered a rework with all the changes I asked them. Their website is well-known among my university for the best nursing assignment help online. Now my professors are also impressed with the content, and I got A+ grades in my assessments with their assistance. The top-quality service providers drafted my content with free referencing and citations. So, if any scholars are troubled with the workload of assignments, and can avail of their chemistry homework website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog. At Wizkidz Academy, we offer play school franchise businss for investors. Get Play School franchise with minimum capital and high returns with us. Contact us today!

    Play School franchise business at Faridabad
    Play School franchise business at Greater Noida
    Play School franchise business at Jamshedpur

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. have you ever wondered about the various roles on a web development team, and what every person’s role entails? Why a java developer and a JavaScript developer are not interchangeable? After all, these “programming languages” sound mostly the same to the layperson. professional team of web designers

    ReplyDelete

  12. Your post is enlightening and helpful. The way you have highlighted the struggles faced by childcare professionals is commendable. Childcare tasks are challenging and require commitment and professionalism.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really saved a ton of time and stress using Childcare Assignment Help! The customized solutions and professional advice were priceless. Thank you for this assistance as I work through my childcare studies.
    Childcare Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Childcare Assignment Help service offers in-depth knowledge of important childcare ideas, such as learning theories, optimal methods in early childhood education, and phases of child development.Visit us for more information.
    Childcare Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  15. Originality in every assignment is given top priority, and academic integrity is of utmost importance. Every assignment is created entirely by our authors, who carry out in-depth investigation and analysis to guarantee authenticity and uniqueness.Visit us for more information.
    Psychology Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete